This European capital has a dazzling repertoire. Vienna has been called the city of music, the city of dreams, and is one of the most liveable cities in the world.
Nourished by natural hot springs, Bath offers a unique experience with stunning architecture, great shopping and iconic attractions. Use this site to discover more and book accommodation and hotels in Bath and the surrounding countryside.(tourist site)
· Former Spa resort in Jane Austen days
· Georgian architecture
· Stunning architecture and breathtaking scenery
· UNESCO World Heritage City
· Roman baths by torchlight
· Prior Park landscape garden
· Bath theatre royal
· If you fancy a day of pampering why not book a couples' treatment at Champneys or Thermae Bath Spa. Or, you can hire the Cross Bath at Thermae Bath Spa, fed by its own natural spring, for just the two of you. Alternatively, make the most of Bath's natural thermal waters with a one day spa package experience that spans 2000 years! The special package includes a ticket to the Roman Baths, a voucher for a 3 course lunch or Champagne afternoon tea in the Pump Room and a voucher for a 2 hour spa session at Thermae Bath Spa.
· During your visit make sure you take time out to explore the beautiful countryside surrounding Bath. For something different enjoy a boating trip on the River Avon.
· If you are looking for an intimate spot to pop the question, escape to Prior Park Landscape Garden with the beautiful Palladian bridge or see our other ideas for places to propose.