Save up to 17% by booking Flight + Hotel.
Search 321,000 hotels and 400 airlines worldwide.
Get the price Guarantee available for your trip.
Nourished by natural hot springs, Bath offers a unique experience with stunning architecture, great shopping and iconic attractions. Use this site to discover more and book accommodation and hotels in Bath and the surrounding countryside.(tourist site)
· Former Spa resort in Jane Austen days
· Georgian architecture
· Stunning architecture and breathtaking scenery
· UNESCO World Heritage City
· Roman baths by torchlight
· Prior Park landscape garden
· Bath theatre royal
· If you fancy a day of pampering why not book a couples' treatment at Champneys or Thermae Bath Spa. Or, you can hire the Cross Bath at Thermae Bath Spa, fed by its own natural spring, for just the two of you. Alternatively, make the most of Bath's natural thermal waters with a one day spa package experience that spans 2000 years! The special package includes a ticket to the Roman Baths, a voucher for a 3 course lunch or Champagne afternoon tea in the Pump Room and a voucher for a 2 hour spa session at Thermae Bath Spa.
· During your visit make sure you take time out to explore the beautiful countryside surrounding Bath. For something different enjoy a boating trip on the River Avon.
· If you are looking for an intimate spot to pop the question, escape to Prior Park Landscape Garden with the beautiful Palladian bridge or see our other ideas for places to propose.
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Herschel Museum of Astronomy and Theatre Royal Bath. Roman Baths and Bath Abbey are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is steps from The Egg Theatre and Theatre Royal Bath. Roman Baths and Bath Abbey are also within 10 minutes.
Situated in Bath, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sydney Gardens and The Holburne Museum. Bath Abbey and Roman Baths are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of American Museum in Britain, Bath Abbey, and Roman Baths. University of Bath and The Holburne Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is steps from The Egg Theatre, Jane Austen Centre, and Theatre Royal Bath. Roman Baths and Bath Abbey are also within 10 minutes.
Located in Limpley Stoke, this eco-friendly hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Claverton Pumping Station, American Museum in Britain, and University of Bath. Westwood Manor is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
Situated in Bath, this bed & breakfast is steps from Parade Gardens, Bath Abbey, and Roman Baths. Theatre Royal Bath and Jane Austen Centre are also within 15 minutes.
Hilton Bath City is next to the River Avon and has some of Bath’s best Georgian architecture right outside its door. It’s only 5 minutes on foot to the Theatre Royal and Bath Abbey, and just a little farther to Bath Spa Railway Station. Take a 10-minute stroll to the beauty and well kept Parade Park (entrance fee). Bath Abbey and Roman Baths are also within easy reach on foot. Bath Spa Railway Station is a 15-minute walk with direct links to London Paddington. Parking is available in the local vicinity and there are 3 Park & Ride options, the hotel doesn’t own a car park.