Westbury's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, beer and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its shopping and sunny weather.
- There are 5 Westbury hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Westbury
- Popular cultural attractions include Roman Baths, American Museum in Britain, and The Holburne Museum
- Families come for attractions such as Center Parcs Longleat Forest, Longleat Safari and Adventure Park, and Thermae Bath Spa
- Notable landmarks include Bath Abbey, Bath Assembly Rooms, and Royal Crescent, Bath, England, United Kingdom
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Shearwater Lake, Prior Park Landscape Garden, and Alexandra Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to SouthGate Bath, Bath Christmas Market and Milsom Street
Getting around Westbury
Westbury has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Westbury Station.
Staying in Westbury
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- The Three Daggers
- Dilton Court Farm B&B
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dilton Court Farm B&B with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas The Three Daggers has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Westbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Westbury each year