Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Burnham-on-Sea, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside, bars and entertainment. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Cheddar Gorge, Clevedon Court and Cardiff Bay.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Burnham-on-Sea
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnham-on-Sea
Attractions like Brean Leisure Park, Brean Splash Waterpark and Animal Farm Adventure Park are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Burnham and Berrow Golf Club and Brean Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Burnham-on-Sea. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Old Rectory - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Royal Clarence Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this inn. This 2.5-star inn features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace.
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3-star holiday park, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Cheddar Gorge, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre, and Clevedon Court, which is 14.3 mi/22.9 km away.
Dressing for Burnham-on-Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Burnham-on-Sea is 30 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C