Weston-super-Mare Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Weston-super-Mare with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Lauriston Hotel For The Blind is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn Sedgemoor M5. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and guestroom size.
- Pets can join their owners at Richmond Hotel - Guest house. This guesthouse provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Customers enjoy this 3-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Weston-super-Mare
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 22°F during the day and 6°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Weston-super-Mare is 30 mm
Exploring Weston-super-Mare with your pet
Known for its seaside, Weston-super-Mare has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment and museums. See the local sights and visit Weston-super-Mare Town Hall and The Grand Pier. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sand Bay Beach and International Helicopter Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Livefood UK Ltd., Pet Mania or Pets At Home.