Search Hotels in Holland Park, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Holland Park, London
Reviewed on 17 Dec 2019
Visiting Holland Park
Holland Park is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Holland Park and Opera Holland Park. Start by booking your hotel in Holland Park, and then enjoy the sights in the greater London area.
Staying in Holland Park
Here are some accommodation choices in Holland Park for you to consider:
- Kensington Prime Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- The Portobello Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Hand & Flower: 3-star bed & breakfast featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Holland Park might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in London. Notting Hill is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its popular theatre scene. This neighbourhood is home to 281 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- The Laslett Hotel: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and breakfast.
- Notting Hill Apartments by BridgeStreet: 3.5-star apartment featuring free WiFi and laundry facilities.
Exploring This London Neighbourhood
Sights like Opera Holland Park, Electric Cinema and Design Museum can be part of your cultural tour of Holland Park. Holland Park and Portobello Road Market are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Notting Hill is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Acklam Village Market, Joe Strummer Mural and Electric Cinema while you're here. Think about a stop by Tabernacle, Judith Clark Costume Gallery and Portobello Road Market during your stay.
Getting Around Holland Park and the Greater London Area
If you want to see more of the city, Holland Park Underground Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Notting Hill Gate Underground Station and Latimer Road Underground Station. If you want to venture out of town, Kensington Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at London Kensington Olympia Station.