Search Hotels in St James, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near St James, London
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting St James
St James is an historic neighbourhood known for its major shopping area and popular theatre scene. You might plan a visit to Her Majesty's Theatre while you're in town. St James's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater London area.
Staying in St James
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The Stafford London: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 7-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Sofitel London St James: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Her Majesty's Theatre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and breakfast.
- Dukes London: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and 3 bars, 8-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transport.
St James might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different London neighbourhood for your stay. Chinatown is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 11 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Victory House London Leicester Square MGallery by Sofitel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and parking, steps from Leicester Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- W London Leicester Square: 5-star hotel with a health club, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Leicester Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and central location.
Sightseeing Around This London Neighbourhood
Attractions like Her Majesty's Theatre, Jermyn Street Theatre and The Stephen Whiltshire Gallery highlight London's local culture. St. James's Square and Queen's Chapel are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Chinatown is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Leicester Square Theatre, Charing Cross Road and Theatreland while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Shaftesbury Avenue and Royal Mews.