Search Hotels in Whitstable
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Whitstable
Guests will want to experience the bars, restaurants and beaches in Whitstable. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, shopping and castle.
- There are 5 Whitstable hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Whitstable
- A port is a top activity, and Whitstable Harbour is a great place to visit
- Whitstable Museum and Gallery and Playhouse Theatre Whitstable are popular cultural attractions
- Notable for its castle and landmarks to visit, including Canterbury Cathedral, St. Martin's Church, and Fordwich Town Hall
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Duncan Down, Whitstable Beach, and Tankerton Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Whitstable
With transport options aplenty, getting around Whitstable is easy. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Whitstable Station or Whitstable Chestfield and Swalecliffe Station. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in WhitstableYou may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Crescent Turner Hotel
- Marine Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Crescent Turner Hotel with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Marine Hotel has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Whitstable
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Whitstable each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Whitstable?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Whitstable, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Whitstable?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Whitstable?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Whitstable?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Whitstable?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Whitstable?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Whitstable?
What's the best golf hotel in Whitstable?
What are some hotels with pools in Whitstable?
Whitstable Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Whitstable by Star Rating
- Hotels near Whitstable Airports
- Accommodation near Whitstable Attractions
- More accommodation types in Whitstable
- Choose Your Whitstable Hotel Style
- Search Whitstable Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Whitstable
- Hotels Near Whitstable, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends