Search Hotels in Hythe
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Hythe give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city will delight tourists with its bars, spas and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Dover Museum, Dover Castle and Dover Western Docks Ferry Terminal. In Hythe, there are 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hythe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens, Hythe Beach and Sandgate Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Hythe Pool is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St Leonard's Church and Folkestone Racecourse.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 35 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Hythe. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hythe Imperial Hotel Spa & Golf - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Stade Court Hotel - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
- The Castle Hotel - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Dover Museum, 12 mi/19.4 km from the heart of the city, and Dover Castle, which is 12.4 mi (20 km) away.
Getting around Hythe
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hythe Station, RH and DR Hythe Station or Hythe Sandling Station. Hythe might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hythe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Hythe each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C