Search Hotels in Deal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visitors to Deal are sure to enjoy the seaside and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Royal St George's Golf Club, White Cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle. In Deal, there are 60 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deal
Cultural venues in the city include Astor Theatre, Deal Maritime and Local History Museum and Deal Timeball Tower Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Deal Castle, Walmer Castle and Gardens, and Sandown Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Deal Beach and Walmer Beach.
Popular places to see around the area include Royal St George's Golf Club, located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre, and White Cliffs of Dover, which is 5.6 mi/8.9 km away.
Getting around Deal
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Deal Walmer Station or Deal Station. Deal might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Deal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Deal is 27 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C