Search Hotels in Loughborough
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Travellers to Loughborough give high marks for the university vibe and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas. Around the area, top sights include Highcross Shopping Centre, Jewry Wall and Leicester Cathedral.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodation options in Loughborough
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loughborough
Cultural venues in the city include Loughborough Town Hall, Charnwood Museum and John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Loughborough University and University of Nottingham Sutton Bonington Campus. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Prestwold Hall and Rushcliffe Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Loughborough. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Manor House at Quorn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- The Queens Head - Our customers love the bar and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Hunting Lodge - Restaurant with rooms - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with digital TV. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Highcross Shopping Centre, 9.8 mi/15.8 km from the heart of the city, and Jewry Wall, which is 9.8 mi (15.9 km) away.
Getting around Loughborough
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Loughborough Station, Barrow-upon-Soar Station or Sileby Station. Loughborough might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Loughborough
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Loughborough gets about 601.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Loughborough?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Loughborough, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Loughborough?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Loughborough?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Loughborough?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Loughborough?
What's the best golf hotel in Loughborough?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Loughborough?
Loughborough Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Loughborough by Star Rating
- Hotels near Loughborough Airports
- Accommodation near Loughborough Attractions
- More accommodation types in Loughborough
- Choose Your Loughborough Hotel Style
- Search Loughborough Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Loughborough
- Hotels Near Loughborough, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends