Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Nuneaton, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its spas and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Ricoh Arena, National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and Resorts World Birmingham.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Nuneaton
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuneaton
Notable city landmarks like Arbury Hall and Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery and Hartshill Hayes Country Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Nuneaton. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Old Ivy House Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Millers Hotel by Greene King Inns - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Ricoh Arena, located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city centre, and National Exhibition Centre (NEC), which is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away.
Getting around Nuneaton
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Nuneaton Station or Bermuda Park Station. Nuneaton might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nuneaton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 696.30 millimetres of rain falls on Nuneaton each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C