- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Nottingham, Crowne Plaza Nottingham is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Lace Market and Nottingham Castle, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Theatre Royal. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham or Meadow Lane. Waterskiing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Nottingham travel guide
- Theatre Royal - 2 min walk
- Old Market Square - 4 min walk
- Nottingham Playhouse - 5 min walk
- Nottingham Trent University - 5 min walk
- Nottingham Castle - 11 min walk
- Nottingham Station - 15 min walk
- Lace Maker — 1 min walk
- Swatch Bar and Lounge — 1 min walk
- Tap and Tumbler - 1 min walk
- Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill - 1 min walk
- Chai Yo Thai Restaurant - 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cots/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness; enhanced cleanliness.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Way of Clean (IHG) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Crowne Plaza Nottingham
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities