Search Hotels in Mansfield
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Mansfield are sure to enjoy the bars, forests and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, spas and university setting. Top sights around the area include Sherwood Forest Country Park, Newstead Abbey and Theatre Royal.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Mansfield
- The closest major airport is in Nottingham (NQT), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mansfield
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and such places to visit as Sherwood Forest Country Park and Sherwood Pines Forest Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Newstead Abbey and Theatre Royal.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mansfield. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bridleways Guest House & Holiday Homes - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Forest Lodge - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Dukeries Lodge - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Nottingham Cathedral, 15.2 mi/24.4 km from the heart of the city, and Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, which is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) away.
Getting around Mansfield
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Mansfield Woodhouse Station, Shirebrook Station or Mansfield Station. Mansfield may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mansfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Mansfield gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mansfield?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mansfield, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mansfield?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Mansfield?
Mansfield Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mansfield by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mansfield Airports
- Accommodation near Mansfield Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mansfield
- Choose Your Mansfield Hotel Style
- Search Mansfield Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mansfield
- Hotels Near Mansfield, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends