Hotels in Tenby, United Kingdom
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Tenby has to offer including the churches, golf courses and waterfront. Top sights around the area include Tenby Beach and Pembroke Castle.
- There are 365 hotels and other accommodation options in Tenby
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tenby
The city is notable for landmarks like Manorbier Castle, Carew Castle and Tenby Castle. The picturesque setting of Tenby Beach and Manorbier Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dinosaur Park and Tenby Golf Club.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Pembroke Castle, located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Tenby
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tenby Station, Penally Station or Manorbier Station. Tenby might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tenby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Tenby each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C