Visitors can enjoy all that Fishguard has to offer including the seaside, local tours and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its countryside setting. In Fishguard, there are 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fishguard
A favourite place to visit in the city is Dyffryn Fernant Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Hilton Court Gardens and Poppit Sands Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Fishguard. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Charming Cottage, Near Newport is located in central Fishguard. Located in Fishguard, this 3.5-star cottage features a kitchen and a fireplace.
- The Cartref Hotel is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Fishguard can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Howells Leisure Fishguard Holiday Park - Caravan Park is located within 2.7 mi (4.3 km) of the city centre. This holiday park in Fishguard features free parking, a bar and a free children's club.
Dressing for Fishguard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Fishguard gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C