Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and monuments in Dyfed. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, chocolate, and cathedrals.
- There are 3 Dyfed hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
Staying in Dyfed
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Y Garth B and B, averaging GBP 129.9/night
- Trewern Arms Hotel, averaging GBP 109.48/night
A 5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Y Garth B and B with a 5 out of 5 user rating while Trewern Arms Hotel has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Dyfed
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 10°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Dyfed each year