Search Hotels in Newport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Newport
Visiting DyfedVisitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and monuments in Dyfed. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, chocolate, and cathedrals.
- There are 3 Dyfed hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
Staying in DyfedYou might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Y Garth B and B, averaging GBP 129.9/night
- Trewern Arms Hotel, averaging GBP 109.48/night
Dressing for Dyfed
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 10°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Dyfed each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Newport?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Newport, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Newport?
Newport Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Newport by Star Rating
- Hotels near Newport Airports
- Accommodation near Newport Attractions
- More accommodation types in Newport
- Choose Your Newport Hotel Style
- Search Newport Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Newport
- Hotels Near Newport, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends