Visiting St Davids
Visitors can enjoy all that St Davids has to offer including the local tours, beaches and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and cafes. In St Davids, there are 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St Davids
A couple of favourite places to visit are St. David's Cathedral and Caerfai Bay. Additionally, you'll find Whitesands Bay and Hilton Court Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in St Davids. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Penrhiw Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Twr Y Felin Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for St Davids
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- St Davids gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C