Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and spas in Dyfed. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its beaches, coffeehouses, and seafood.
- There are 3 Dyfed hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dyfed
- Popular family attractions include Dinosaur Park and Manor House Zoo
- The beach, seaside, and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and Tenby Beach is one place worth a visit
Getting around Dyfed
With so many transportation options, seeing Dyfed is a breeze. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Whitland Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Dyfed
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Jabajak Vineyard Restaurant with Rooms, averaging GBP 183.64/night
- The Peaceful Retreat, averaging GBP 132.34/night
Jabajak Vineyard Restaurant with Rooms, a 5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also The Peaceful Retreat has a 4.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Dyfed
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dyfed is 26 millimetres