Search Hotels in Saundersfoot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Saundersfoot are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Tenby Beach and Pembroke Castle.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodation options in Saundersfoot
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saundersfoot
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Tenby Beach and Pembroke Castle. In the area, you'll also find Dinosaur Park and Oakwood Theme Park.
Dressing for Saundersfoot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Saundersfoot gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saundersfoot?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saundersfoot, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saundersfoot?
Saundersfoot Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saundersfoot by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saundersfoot Airports
- Accommodation near Saundersfoot Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saundersfoot
- Choose Your Saundersfoot Hotel Style
- Search Saundersfoot Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saundersfoot
- Hotels Near Saundersfoot, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends