Overview of Compass Cottage
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Saundersfoot, this cottage is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tenby Beach and Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, while Pembroke Castle and Tenby Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights. Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo and Dinosaur Park are also worth visiting.
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo - 9 min drive
- St Mary's Church - 9 min drive
- Ocean Commotion - 11 min drive
- Tenby Castle - 11 min drive
- Tenby Beach - 13 min drive
- Saundersfoot Station - 2 min drive
- Swansea (SWS) - 79 min drive
- Royal Oak Inn - 3 min walk
- The Hean Castle - 3 min walk
- Bengal Spice - 3 min walk
- Salvage Bar & Monkstone Restaurant - 3 min walk
- The Boat House - 4 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.