Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Amroth
Guests will appreciate the gardens, jungle and beaches in Amroth. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Amroth
Amroth is adjacent to Saundersfoot. Popular sights in the area include Tenby Beach and Penally Court.
Staying in Amroth
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Mellieha Guest House.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Mellieha Guest House with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Amroth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Amroth each year