Visitors to Barmouth are sure to enjoy the seaside and bars. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Barmouth Beach and Harlech Castle. In Barmouth, there are 36 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barmouth
Notable city landmarks like Barmouth Bridge and Ty Crwyn (Round House) might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Barmouth Beach. Additionally, you'll find Harlech Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Barmouth. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Tilman - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hendre Clochydd Hall - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Morwendon House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Getting around Barmouth
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Barmouth Station or Llanaber Station. Barmouth might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Barmouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Barmouth each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C