Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and beaches in Gwynedd. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its coffeehouses, gardens, and castle.
- Though not directly in Gwynedd, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while June tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Gwynedd
- The beach, seaside, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Barmouth Beach, Cader Idris Mountain, and Portmeirion Sands
- Its historic sites and castle are also noteworthy
Gwynedd is adjacent to Barmouth. One of the top sights in the area is Aberdyfi Beach.
Dressing for Gwynedd
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Gwynedd each year