Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Harlech has to offer including the seaside, golf courses and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and cultural setting. Around the area, top sights include Mount Snowdon, Harlech Castle and Barmouth Beach. In Harlech, there are 33 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harlech
The picturesque setting of Traeth Llandanwg Beach and Llandanwg Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Harlech Castle and Royal St. David's Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Harlech. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Y Branwen Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crown Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include Mount Snowdon, 14.5 mi/23.4 km from the city centre, and Barmouth Beach, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Getting around Harlech
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Harlech Station or Llandanwg Station. Harlech might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Harlech
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Harlech gets about 733.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Harlech?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Harlech, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Harlech?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Harlech?
What's the best accommodation in Harlech to learn about local history?
Harlech Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Harlech by Star Rating
- Hotels near Harlech Airports
- Accommodation near Harlech Attractions
- More accommodation types in Harlech
- Choose Your Harlech Hotel Style
- Search Harlech Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Harlech
- Hotels Near Harlech, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends