Search Hotels in Criccieth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Criccieth are sure to enjoy the seaside, bars and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Top sights around the area include Mount Snowdon, Harlech Castle and Caernarfon Castle. In Criccieth, there are 30 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Criccieth
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Criccieth Castle. Additionally, you might want to add Lloyd George Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Criccieth. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glanllifon Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a bar and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
- CAERWYLAN HOTEL - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Plas Isa Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room coffee machine. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mount Snowdon, 11.6 mi/18.6 km from the heart of the city, and Harlech Castle, which is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away.
Getting around Criccieth
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Criccieth Station. Criccieth might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Criccieth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Criccieth is 27 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Criccieth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Criccieth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Criccieth?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Criccieth?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Criccieth?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Criccieth?
What's the best boutique hotel in Criccieth?
What's the best golf hotel in Criccieth?
Where's the best place to stay in Criccieth to absorb the local history?
Criccieth Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Criccieth by Star Rating
- Hotels near Criccieth Airports
- Accommodation near Criccieth Attractions
- More accommodation types in Criccieth
- Choose Your Criccieth Hotel Style
- Search Criccieth Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Criccieth
- Hotels Near Criccieth, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends