History buffs will enjoy exploring Beaumaris, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its seaside, bars and mountain views. Conwy Castle, Mount Snowdon and Zip World Penrhyn Quarry are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Beaumaris
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 51.8 mi (83.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaumaris
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Beaumaris Castle. The city's the sea and mountains provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Red Wharf Bay. Additionally, in the area you'll find Conwy Castle and Mount Snowdon.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Beaumaris. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Bull - Beaumaris - This 5-star inn features 2 restaurants, a bar and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Bulkeley Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Zip World Penrhyn Quarry, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Great Orme, which is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) away.
Dressing for Beaumaris
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Beaumaris each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C