Search Hotels in Llanfairfechan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Llanfairfechan
Guests are sure to enjoy the castle, mountains and chocolate in Llanfairfechan. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this relaxing, hilly and countryside city has to offer, including its horseback riding, restaurants and coffeehouses.
- There are 3 Llanfairfechan hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 47.4 mi (76.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Llanfairfechan
- Horseback riding is a top activity, and Conwy Quay is a great place to visit
- Notable for its castle and landmarks to visit, including Bryn Celli Ddu Burial Chamber, Great Orme Ancient Mines, and Great Orme Tramway
- The mountains and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and Aber Falls, Llanfairfechan Beach, and Conwy Mountain are several places worth visiting
Getting around Llanfairfechan
Llanfairfechan has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Llanfairfechan Station, Wales, United Kingdom.
Staying in LlanfairfechanSearching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Rhiwiau Isaf
- The Grove
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Grove with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Rhiwiau Isaf has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Llanfairfechan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Llanfairfechan is 27 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Llanfairfechan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Llanfairfechan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Llanfairfechan?
Llanfairfechan Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Llanfairfechan by Star Rating
- Hotels near Llanfairfechan Airports
- Accommodation near Llanfairfechan Attractions
- More accommodation types in Llanfairfechan
- Choose Your Llanfairfechan Hotel Style
- Search Llanfairfechan Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Llanfairfechan
- Hotels Near Llanfairfechan, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends