Visiting South Mimms
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in South Mimms, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, bars and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Alexandra Palace, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and White Hart Lane Stadium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in South Mimms
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Mimms
Alexandra Palace, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and White Hart Lane Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find SSE Arena, Wembley and Wembley Stadium.
Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham South Mimms M25 - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Finsbury Park, 9.8 mi/15.7 km from the heart of the city, and Emirates Stadium, which is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) away.
Dressing for South Mimms
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on South Mimms each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C