Guests are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants in Knowle. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Knowle
- Popular cultural attractions include ODEON, Alexandra Theatre, and Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Families come for attractions such as Hatton Country World, Cadbury World, and Chinese Quarter
- Notable landmarks include Warwick Castle, Sarehole Mill, and Birmingham Cathedral
- Places such as Cannon Hill Park and Birmingham Botanical Gardens exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Bullring Shopping Centre, Arcadian Centre and The Mailbox are top spots for shopping
Staying in Knowle
You may enjoy a stay at Achill Guest House for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Achill Guest House with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Knowle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 697 millimetres of rain falls on Knowle each year