Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Solihull and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Solihull, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Solihull
- Theatres and live music are well-known in the area, and attractions include Alexandra Theatre, National Motorcycle Museum, and Birmingham Railway Museum
- Notable landmarks include Warwick Castle, Sarehole Mill, and Birmingham Cathedral
- Places like Cannon Hill Park and Birmingham Botanical Gardens exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Bullring Shopping Centre, Arcadian Centre, and The Mailbox
Getting around Solihull
There are plenty of options for getting around Solihull. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Solihull Hampton-in-Arden Station.
Staying in Solihull
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Gayton B&B, averaging GBP 78.11 per night. A 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Gayton B&B with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Solihull
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Solihull gets about 766 millimetres of rain per year