Visiting Royal Leamington Spa
Visitors to Royal Leamington Spa are sure to enjoy the spas, cafes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument and Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Royal Leamington Spa
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Royal Leamington Spa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Jephson Gardens and Quarry Park Disc Golf. In the area, you'll also find Warwick Castle and Shakespeare Monument.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Royal Leamington Spa. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Tachbrook Mallory House - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Woodland Grange - This 4-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to visit in the area include Royal Shakespeare Theatre, 10.7 mi/17.2 km from the city centre, and Swan Theatre, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Getting around Royal Leamington Spa
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Leamington Spa Station. Royal Leamington Spa might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Royal Leamington Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Royal Leamington Spa gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C