Search Hotels in Kenilworth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kenilworth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and countryside, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Around the area, top sights include Warwick Castle, Ricoh Arena and Resorts World Birmingham.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Kenilworth
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenilworth
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Kenilworth Castle and Stoneleigh Abbey. Additionally, in the area you'll find Warwick Castle and Ricoh Arena.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Kenilworth. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ferndale House - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Chesford Grange - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Resorts World Birmingham, 9.5 mi/15.2 km from the heart of the city, and National Exhibition Centre (NEC), which is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) away.
Dressing for Kenilworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Kenilworth gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kenilworth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kenilworth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kenilworth?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Kenilworth?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Kenilworth?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kenilworth?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kenilworth?
What's the best hotel in Kenilworth to absorb the local history?
Kenilworth Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kenilworth by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kenilworth Airports
- Accommodation near Kenilworth Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kenilworth
- Choose Your Kenilworth Hotel Style
- Search Kenilworth Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kenilworth
- Hotels Near Kenilworth, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends