Visiting Hockley Heath
Visitors to Hockley Heath are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Sarehole Mill, Resorts World Birmingham and National Exhibition Centre (NEC).
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Hockley Heath
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hockley Heath
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sarehole Mill, Resorts World Birmingham and National Exhibition Centre (NEC). In the area, you'll also find Cadbury World and Cannon Hill Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hockley Heath. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Oak Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Warwick Castle, 9.2 mi/14.7 km from the city centre, and The Arcadian, which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
Getting around Hockley Heath
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Solihull Dorridge Station. Hockley Heath may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hockley Heath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 766 millimetres of rain falls on Hockley Heath each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C