Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Solihull, this hotel is within 9 miles (15 km) of National Motorcycle Museum, National Exhibition Centre and Sarehole Mill. Genting Arena and Blakesley Hall are also within 9 miles (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference space and Concierge services are on-site.
All 49 individually decorated properties feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find coffee/tea makers and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 8 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. On-site self parking is complimentary.
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1876
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Bar 8 Brasserie – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 40.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP30.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP40.00 per night
- Hogarths Hotel Solihull
- Hogarths Hotel
- Hogarths Solihull
- Hogarths Hotel Dorridge, West Midlands
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert