Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Solihull, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Megazone, National Exhibition Centre, and Sarehole Mill. National Motorcycle Museum and LG Arena are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 49 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 8 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1876
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Bar 8 Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 40.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Caters to women only
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Hogarths Hotel
- Hogarths Hotel Solihull
- Hogarths Solihull
- Hogarths Hotel Dorridge, West Midlands
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).