Search Hotels in Tower Hamlets, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Tower Hamlets, London
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2020
Visiting Tower Hamlets
Tower Hamlets is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its stunning river views. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Tower Hamlets's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater London area.
Staying in Tower Hamlets
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Batty Langley's: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 14-minute walk from The Gherkin. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lansbury Heritage Hotel: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its quiet location and clean rooms.
Tower Hamlets may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in London. The Rotherhithe neighbourhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. With 19 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- YHA London Thameside - Hostel: 2-star hostel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and laundry facilities. Expedia travellers like this hostel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around London
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to Backyard Market, Brick Lane and Old Spitalfields Market might be just the ticket while you're in Tower Hamlets. You could also plan a visit to Tower of London or Tower Bridge when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Rotherhithe is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Russia Dock Woodland, Surrey Docks Farm and Surrey Quays while you're here.
Getting Around Tower Hamlets and the Greater London Area
If you want to see more of the city, Limehouse DLR Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Westferry Station and Stepney Green Underground Station. If you'd like to get out and explore some more sights, hop on a train to explore the nearby area. London Limehouse Station is the closest train station, but Shadwell Station and London Whitechapel Station are also close by.