Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Hereford, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedrals, gardens and cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and cosy setting. Top sights in the city include Hay Castle and Wye Valley. In Hereford, there are 138 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hereford
The city's cultural venues include Hereford Cider Museum and Hereford Museum and Art Gallery. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Hay Castle, Hereford Cathedral, and Longtown Castle. The countryside and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Wye Valley and The Weir Garden.
In Ross-on-Wye, there are 138 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Agent's House Bed & Breakfast - Amenities in this 4-star B&B guestroom include a kitchenette and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Southbank House - Our customers love the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Brandon Lodge - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Forest of Dean, 19.7 mi/31.8 km from the heart of the city, and Ludlow Castle, which is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away.
Getting around Hereford
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hereford Station. Hereford might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hereford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Hereford gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hereford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hereford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Hereford?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Hereford?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hereford?
What's the best high-end hotel in Hereford?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Hereford?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hereford?
Hereford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hereford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hereford Airports
- Accommodation near Hereford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hereford
- Choose Your Hereford Hotel Style
- Search Hereford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hereford
- Hotels Near Hereford, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends