Visitors to Bridgnorth are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffee shops and festivals. West Midland Safari Park, Telford Shopping Centre and Molineux Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Bridgnorth
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgnorth
Favourite places to visit in the city include Astbury Golf Course, Astbury Hall and Bridgnorth Station. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rays Farm Country Matters and Highley Station Visitor Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bridgnorth. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Dinney Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- The Down Inn - Our customers love the bar and spacious, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Stoneway Guest House - Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to see in the area include Birmingham Botanical Gardens, located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre, and Cadbury World, which is 22.3 mi/35.8 km away.
Dressing for Bridgnorth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgnorth is 654.00 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C