Search Hotels in Shifnal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Shifnal, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and bars. Top sights around the area include Telford Shopping Centre, Wolverhampton Race Course and Molineux Stadium.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Shifnal
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Shifnal
Favourite places to visit in the city include Weston Park, Royal Air Force Museum and Ironbridge Gorge. Additionally, in the area you'll find Telford Shopping Centre and Wolverhampton Race Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Shifnal. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hundred House Hotel - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Park House Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Haughton Hall - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its room size and walkable location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include The International Centre, 4 mi/6.5 km from the city centre, and Molineux Stadium, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Getting around Shifnal
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Shifnal Station. Shifnal might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Shifnal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 654 millimetres of rain falls on Shifnal each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Shifnal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shifnal, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Shifnal?
What's the best hotel for families in Shifnal?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Shifnal?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Shifnal?
What's the best high-end hotel in Shifnal?
What's the best boutique hotel in Shifnal?
Shifnal Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Shifnal by Star Rating
- Hotels near Shifnal Airports
- Accommodation near Shifnal Attractions
- More accommodation types in Shifnal
- Choose Your Shifnal Hotel Style
- Search Shifnal Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Shifnal
- Hotels Near Shifnal, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends