Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Kidderminster, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, golf courses and museums. Around the area, top sights include Cadbury World, Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Cannon Hill Park.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Kidderminster
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kidderminster
Favourite places to visit in the city include West Midland Safari Park, Kidderminster Golf Club and Severn Valley Railway. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Harvington Hall and Whitlenge Garden Centre and Tea Rooms.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kidderminster. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hogarths Stone Manor - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- The Royal Forester Country Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Brockencote Hall Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cadbury World, located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens, which is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away.
Getting around Kidderminster
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kidderminster Station, Blakedown Station or Hartlebury Station. Kidderminster may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kidderminster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 758.80 millimetres of rain falls on Kidderminster each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 2°C