Visiting Brierley Hill
Guests will want to experience the shopping, bars and spas in Brierley Hill. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and sporting events.
- There are 2 Brierley Hill hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Brierley Hill
- ODEON and Alexandra Theatre are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Dudley Zoo and Castle, Cadbury World, and National Sea Life Centre
- Notable landmarks include Big Brum, Victoria Square, and Birmingham Cathedral
- Places such as Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Cannon Hill Park exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Bullring Shopping Centre, The Mailbox and Arcadian Centre
Staying in Brierley Hill
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Brierley Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 768 millimetres of rain falls on Brierley Hill each year