Search Hotels in East Ham, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near East Ham, London
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting East Ham
East Ham is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Boleyn Ground and Plashet Park. Start by booking your hotel in East Ham, and then enjoy the sights in the greater London area.
Staying in East Ham
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in East Ham, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Ruskin Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Paradise Accomodation: 2.5-star hotel featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and laundry facilities.
- Duke of Fife: 2.5-star hotel featuring free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
East Ham might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different London neighbourhood for your stay. Newham is a neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife, sightseeing and popular theatre scene. This neighbourhood has 164 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Grove Guest House: 2.5-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the B&B's breakfast.
- Staybridge Suites London - Stratford City: 4-star aparthotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Sunborn London: 4-star hotel with a marina, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, steps from Excel Exhibition Centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Exploring This London Neighbourhood
Boleyn Ground, Plashet Park and East Ham Nature Reserve are just a few attractions to check out in East Ham. South Park and Olympic Stadium are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighbourhood Newham has top sights including Olympic Stadium and Excel Exhibition Centre. Think about a stop by Boleyn Ground, Plashet Park and ISKCON Bhaktivedanta Manor during your stay.
Getting Around East Ham and the Greater London Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at East Ham Station and Upton Park Underground Station.