Search Hotels in Warwick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Warwick, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Warwick Castle and Warwick Racecourse.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in Warwick
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warwick
Cultural venues in the city include Compton Verney, Motor Heritage Centre and St John's House. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Warwick Castle, Lord Leycester Hospital, and Collegiate Church of St Mary. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and such places to visit as St Nicholas Park and Charlecote Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Warwick. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Old Coffee Tavern - This 3.5-star inn in Warwick Town Centre features a restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Expedia travellers love its overall value and proximity to public transport.
- Austons Down - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi.
- Castle Limes Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Other top sights in Warwick include Warwick Racecourse. In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Shakespeare Monument, 8 mi/12.8 km from the city centre, and Royal Shakespeare Theatre, which is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away.
Getting around Warwick
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Warwick Station, Warwick Parkway Station or Hatton Station. Warwick may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Warwick each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warwick?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warwick, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Warwick?
What's the best place to stay for families in Warwick?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Warwick?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Warwick?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Warwick?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Warwick?
Where's the best place to stay in Warwick to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Warwick?
Warwick Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Warwick by Star Rating
- Hotels near Warwick Airports
- Areas of Warwick
- Accommodation near Warwick Attractions
- More accommodation types in Warwick
- Choose Your Warwick Hotel Style
- Search Warwick Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Warwick
- Hotels Near Warwick, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends