Visitors to Broadway are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants, spas and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Cheltenham Racecourse, Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Swan Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Broadway
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Broadway
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Broadway Tower and Snowshill Manor and Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gordon Russell Design Museum and Broadway Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Broadway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- East House - This 5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Lowerfield Farm - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Lodge at Broadway - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Cheltenham Racecourse, 12 mi/19.3 km from the heart of the city, and Anne Hathaway's Cottage, which is 12 mi (19.4 km) away.
Dressing for Broadway
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Broadway gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C