Search Hotels in Bicester
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Bicester are sure to enjoy the spas, bars and gardens. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Bicester Village, Blenheim Palace and Pitts Rivers Museum.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Bicester
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 8 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bicester
The city's gardens and countryside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Rousham House and Gardens. Golfing is a top activity, and Bicester Golf and Country Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bicester Village to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bicester. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lion Wendlebury - This 3.5-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Heyford House Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking and a bar.
- The Chesterton Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Blenheim Palace, 9.3 mi/14.9 km from the city centre, and Pitts Rivers Museum, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Getting around Bicester
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Bicester North Station, Bicester Village Station or Bicester Heyford Station. Bicester might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bicester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Bicester gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bicester?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bicester, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Bicester?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Bicester?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Bicester?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bicester?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Bicester?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Bicester?
Bicester Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bicester by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bicester Airports
- Accommodation near Bicester Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bicester
- Choose Your Bicester Hotel Style
- Search Bicester Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bicester
- Hotels Near Bicester, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends