Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Visiting Llanwrtyd Wells
Visitors can enjoy all that Llanwrtyd Wells has to offer including the coffee shops, gardens and monuments. The countryside and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Royal Welsh Showground.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Llanwrtyd Wells
- The closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 53.9 mi (86.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Llanwrtyd Wells
A favourite place to visit in the city is The Cambrian Woollen Mill. Additionally, you'll find Royal Welsh Showground in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Llanwrtyd Wells. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Ardwyn House is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre. This 4-star guesthouse in Llanwrtyd Wells features free breakfast, free parking and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Neuadd Arms Hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Llanwrtyd Wells can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bryncelyn Guesthouse is located within 3.3 mi (5.3 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Llanwrtyd Wells can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting around Llanwrtyd Wells
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Llanwrtyd Wells Station or Sugar Loaf Station. Llanwrtyd Wells might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Llanwrtyd Wells
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Llanwrtyd Wells gets about 957 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Llanwrtyd Wells?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Llanwrtyd Wells, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Llanwrtyd Wells?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Llanwrtyd Wells?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Llanwrtyd Wells?
Llanwrtyd Wells Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Llanwrtyd Wells by Star Rating
- Hotels near Llanwrtyd Wells Airports
- Accommodation near Llanwrtyd Wells Attractions
- More accommodation types in Llanwrtyd Wells
- Choose Your Llanwrtyd Wells Hotel Style
- Search Llanwrtyd Wells Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Llanwrtyd Wells
- Hotels Near Llanwrtyd Wells, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends