Search Hotels in Highbridge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Visitors to Highbridge are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury Abbey and Wookey Hole Caves.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Highbridge
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Highbridge
Favourite places to visit in the city include Rich's Farmhouse Cider, Somerset Speedway and Coombes Cider Farm. In the area, you'll also find Cheddar Gorge and Glastonbury Abbey.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Highbridge. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fox & Goose Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star palace, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Burnthouse Farm B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Wookey Hole Caves, located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city centre, and Wells Cathedral, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Getting around Highbridge
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Highbridge & Burnham Station. Highbridge may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Highbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Highbridge is 30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Highbridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Highbridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Highbridge?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Highbridge?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Highbridge?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Highbridge?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Highbridge?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Highbridge?
Highbridge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Highbridge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Highbridge Airports
- Accommodation near Highbridge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Highbridge
- Choose Your Highbridge Hotel Style
- Search Highbridge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Highbridge
- Hotels Near Highbridge, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends