Search Hotels in Dublin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Dublin
City Centre Dublin
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,709 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife, fascinating museums and great live music, there's plenty to explore in City Centre Dublin. Top attractions like O'Connell Street and Dublin Castle are major draws. Catch the metro at Jervis Station or Abbey Street Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(125 area reviews)
Wander down medieval-style alleys lined with pubs, shops and galleries, then have a pint, listen to music or party.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Kilmainham is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum and War Memorial Gardens while in the area.
While you're in The Liberties, take in top sights like Guinness Storehouse or Christ Church Cathedral, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at James's Station or Heuston Station.
While you're in North Wall, take in top sights like 3Arena or Dublin Port, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Mayor Square - NCI Station or Spencer Dock Station.
Travellers to Dublin give high marks for the fun sporting events, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, bars and live music. Top sights in the city include Tolka Park, Croke Park and National Botanic Gardens.
- There are 1434 hotels and other accommodation options in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include James Joyce Cultural Centre, Dublin Writers Museum and Abbey Theatre. Attractions like Croke Park, Dublin Zoo and National Aquatic Centre are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square and Custom House.
In Dublin, you can choose from 1434 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Evergreen B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Wilder - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in City Centre Dublin features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- No 9 Rathgar by the KeyCollections - Amenities in this 3.5-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Dublin include Tolka Park, National Botanic Gardens and General Post Office (GPO). Top places to see outside the city include Tayto Park, located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre, and Hill of Tara, which is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away.
Getting around Dublin
With so many choices for transport, seeing Dublin is easy. You can access metro transport at Busaras Station, Mayor Square - NCI Station and George's Dock Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Dublin Killester Station, Dublin Harmonstown Station or Dublin Clontarf Road Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Dublin by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dublin Airports
- Areas of Dublin
- Accommodation near Dublin Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dublin
- Choose Your Dublin Hotel Style
- Search Dublin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dublin
- Hotels Near Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends