Search Hotels in Wicklow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Visitors to Wicklow are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, coffee shops and shopping. Top sights around the area include Powerscourt Estate and Wicklow Mountains National Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Wicklow
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wicklow
Favourite places to visit in the city include Black Castle, Wicklow's Historic Gaol and Wicklow Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Powerscourt Estate and Wicklow Mountains National Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Wicklow. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glen na Smole - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable rooms and local sightseeing.
- Halpins Townhouse Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include a bar.
Getting around Wicklow
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Wicklow Station. Wicklow might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Wicklow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Wicklow gets about 759 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Wicklow?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wicklow, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Wicklow?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Wicklow?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Wicklow?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Wicklow?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Wicklow?
Wicklow Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Wicklow by Star Rating
- Hotels near Wicklow Airports
- Accommodation near Wicklow Attractions
- More accommodation types in Wicklow
- Choose Your Wicklow Hotel Style
- Search Wicklow Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Wicklow
- Hotels Near Wicklow, Wicklow
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends