Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Newtownmountkennedy, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, restaurants and golfing. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will also delight visitors with its spas, sporting events and shopping.
- There are 2 Newtownmountkennedy hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Newtownmountkennedy
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Druids Glen Golf Club, Charlesland Golf Club, and Glen of the Downs Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Glenroe Open Farm, National Sealife Centre, and Clara Lara Funpark
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Dundrum Town Centre and Frascati Shopping Centre
Staying in Newtownmountkennedy
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Druids Glen Resort.
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Parkview Hotel.
Druids Glen Resort, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also Parkview Hotel has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Newtownmountkennedy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Newtownmountkennedy is 761 millimetres